Geena Davis to Headline at The Art of Leadership for Women in Toronto
Geena Davis alongside 4 other world-renowned bestselling authors and visionaries are set to share the key to successful leadership at the upcoming The Art of Leadership for Women conference in Toronto.
The Art of Leadership for Women is returning to Toronto on June 15, 2016. Recognized as Canada’s #1 conference for leadership, this year’s program is designed to educate and delight attendees with an impressive lineup of bestselling authors and visionaries, including:
· Geena Davis– Academy Award-Winning Actress and Founder & Chair of the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
· Dr. Anne-Marie Slaughter – Bestselling Author of Unfinished Business, Professor Emerita at Princeton University & CEO of New America
· Jessica Herrin – Author of Find Your Extraordinary and CEO & Founder of Stella & Dot
· Kirstine Stewart – Bestselling Author of Our Turn & Vice President of Media, North America at Twitter
· Dr. Heidi Grant Halvorson – Bestselling Author, Social Psychologist & Associate Director of the Motivation Science Centre at Columbia Business School
Topics this year include leadership & empowerment, gender equality & work-life balance, success & happiness, and perception & behaviour. Designed for leaders at all levels, The Art of Leadership for Women is a full day conference and is expected to attract over 1,200 of Toronto’s top professionals.
The Art of Leadership for Women conference is scheduled for Wednesday, June 15th, 2016 from 8:00AM - 5:00PM at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto. Passes can be purchased online or by calling 1.866.99.ART.OF (27863) in Canada.
“Leadership is an integral part of every position. Given the state of the economy, and current events, leadership is now more crucial to every organization” says Bill Williams, the VP of Learning at The Art Of. “What are you doing as a leader to set a good example and elevate your team to the next level?”
About The Art Of
The Art Of provides business professionals with the tools, techniques and knowledge needed to succeed in today's changing marketplace. The company provides access to insights from the world’s most prominent business leaders and bestselling authors through its national conferences, magazine and online content.
Available in major markets across Canada, The Art Of conferences attract an exclusive audience of over 20,000 business leaders, decision makers, and entrepreneurs each year. Other conferences in The Art Of series include marketing, sales and leadership.
The Art Of