The Art of Small Business Conference set to highlight Small Business Month in Toronto
The Art Of is set to launch a new conference that targets small business owners, start-ups and entrepreneurs, after the success of their national program, which includes The Art of Marketing, The Art of Sales, The Art of Management and The Art of Leadership.
TORONTO, Aug 26 -- Over 1200 like-minded business professionals are expected to attend The Art of Small Business presented by Visa, taking place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on Oct 21, 2013. As the highlight of Small Business month, this inaugural conference will be hosted by JJ Ramberg, author of It's Your Business and host of MSNBC's Your Business, and will feature 6 internationally renowned small business gurus including:
- Michael E. Gerber: Small Business Guru & Author of the Mega-Bestseller E-Myth Revisited
- Chris Guillebeau: New York Times Bestselling Author of The $100 Startup - The $100 Startup
- John Jantsch: Small Business Expert & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine & The Commitment Engine
- Jonathan Fields: Award-Winning Author, Entrepreneur & Founder of The Good Life Project
- Stephen Shapiro: Innovation Consultant & Bestselling Author, Personality Poker & Best Practices Are Stupid
- Mitch Joel: President of Twist Image & Bestselling Author, Six Pixels of Separation & CTRL ALT Delete
Small Businesses represent 98% of all business establishments in Ontario, this event aims to provide the entrepreneurs currently driving the Canadian economy with the tools and knowledge needed to scale their business. General and VIP passes are available to be purchased at: http://www.theartof.com/small-business-toronto-2013/ or by calling 416.479.9701
“The Art of Small Business is an exciting new venture for The Art Of”, said Scott Kavanagh Co-Founder of The Art Of. “Small businesses power our economy, drive innovation and create jobs. We are excited partner with Visa to produce the premier event for this year’s small business month”
Available in major markets across Canada, The Art Of conferences attract an exclusive audience of over 20,000 business leaders, decision makers, and entrepreneurs each year. Other conferences in The Art Of series cover the topics of marketing, sales, management and leadership.
About The Art Of: The Art Of provides business professionals with the tools, techniques and knowledge needed to succeed in today's changing marketplace. The company provides access to insights from the world’s most prominent business leaders and bestselling authors through its national conferences, magazine and online content. Tickets for The Art of Small Business Toronto can be purchased online or by calling 416-479-9701
Irina Adriana Barbu
The Art Of