Sales Gurus head to Toronto in the New Year for The Art of Sales Conference
Bestselling authors and leading visionaries from within the sales industry are set to educate and delight delegates at The Art of Sales conference in the New Year.
TORONTO, Dec 10 – The Art Of conference series returns to Toronto in the New Year with The Art of Sales, presented by Microsoft. Recognized as one of Canada’s top conferences for sales and innovation, this year’s program is anticipated to educated and delight delegates with a roster of bestselling authors and leading sales visionaries, including:
- Daniel H. Pink: #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, To Sell is Human, A Whole New Mind & Drive
- Matthew Dixon: Bestselling Author, The Challenger Sale & Executive Director at CEB
- Porter Gale: Bestselling Author, Your Network Is Your Net Worth & Former Vice President of Marketing, Virgin America
- Dan Roam: Bestselling Author of The Back of the Napkin & Blah, Blah, Blah: What to Do When Words Don’t Work
- Stephen Shapiro: Innovation Consultant & Bestselling Author, Personality Poker & Best Practices Are Stupid
- Jim Fannin: Author, professional platform speaker, a former professional tennis player, life strategist and sports & business consultant
Specifically designed for sales and business development professionals, The Art of Sales expects to host over 1500 of Toronto’s top sales talent for a day of learning and cutting-edge thinking with the industry’s most respected thought leaders.
Scheduled for Tuesday, January 28, 2014 from 9:00AM – 5:00PM at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, passes for The Art of Sales are available at TheArtOf.com
“Sales is an integral part of every position. Whether you are in a marketing, leadership or operations role your efforts tie back to the sales process", says Vince Salva - Director of Sales at The Art Of, "The Art of Sales conference will help your team strategically align with your organization’s sales efforts".
Available in major markets across Canada, The Art Of conferences attract an exclusive audience of over 20,000 business leaders, decision makers, and entrepreneurs each year. Other conferences in The Art Of series cover the topics of marketing, sales, management and small business.
About The Art Of: The Art Of provides business professionals with the tools, techniques and knowledge needed to succeed in today's changing marketplace. The company provides access to insights from the world’s most prominent business leaders and bestselling authors through its national conferences, magazine and online content. Tickets for The Art of Sales Toronto can be purchased online or by calling 416-479-9701 in Canada.
Irina Adriana Barbu
The Art Of