Gen. Colin Powell & Col. Chris Hadfield to headline The Art of Leadership Conference
Leading visionaries from Gen. Colin Powell and Col. Chris Hadfield to bestselling authors are set to provide attendees with a competitive edge as they discuss the key to successful leadership at the upcoming The Art of Leadership conference in Toronto.
TORONTO, Sept 12 -- Over 4000 of the most influential leaders, executives and entrepreneurs from across Canada are eagerly anticipating The Art of Leadership 2013, billed as the country’s top leadership and innovation conference. The Art Of intends to delight attendees by bringing together internationally renowned speakers in one forum to discuss critical strategies for modern-day leadership. This year’s conference features five speakers who will share the secrets of their leadership success. Scheduled speakers and topics include:
- Gen. Colin Powell (Ret.): 65th U.S. Secretary of State & New York Times Bestselling Author - “Leadership: Taking Charge”
- Col. Chris Hadfield: Astronaut & Former Commander of the International Space Station - “The Sky Is Not The Limit: Teamwork & Collaboration”
- Stephen J. Dubner: New York Times Bestselling Author, Freakonomics & SuperFreakonomics - “Business & Management Lessons from Freakonomics, SuperFreakonomics & Think Like a Freak”
- Amy Edmondson: Novartis Professor of Leadership & Management at Harvard Business School and Author, Teaming - “Teaming: How Organizations Learn, Innovate & Compete in the Knowledge Economy.”
- Adam Grant: New York Times Bestselling Author, Give & Take - “How Organizations can Motivate Employees, Develop Talent & Align Teams to Achieve Success”
Scheduled for Tuesday, November 26, 2013 from 8:45AM – 5:00PM at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, ON, this year’s program will also include an Executive Panel with top decision-makers from Knightsbridge, ING Direct, IBM and Aimia.
The Art of Leadership presented by Knightsbridge, will give Canadian executives access to internationally renowned and celebrated leaders and leadership experts. A select number of Platinum-Level attendees will also have the option of meeting with Gen. Colin Powell during an exclusive photo opportunity at the event. General, VIP and Platinum passes are available to be purchased at: http://www.theartof.com/leadership-toronto-2013
“Strong leadership can make the difference between a tremendously successful company and a good company,” commented The Art Of Co-Founder, Christopher Novais. “We know that it can sometimes be difficult to gather input from certain industry leaders, let alone to have them all available at one conference. Our belief is that attendees will come away with innovative strategies that will help them take their own leadership skills to the next level.”
Available in major markets across Canada, The Art Of conferences attract an exclusive audience of over 20,000 business leaders, decision makers, and entrepreneurs each year. Other conferences in The Art Of series cover the topics of marketing, sales, management and small business.
About The Art Of: The Art Of provides business professionals with the tools, techniques and knowledge needed to succeed in today's changing marketplace. The company provides access to insights from the world’s most prominent business leaders and bestselling authors through its national conferences, magazine and online content. Tickets for The Art of Leadership Toronto can be purchased online or by calling 416-479-9701 in Canada.
Irina Adriana Barbu
The Art Of