The Culture Blueprint: A Guide to Building the High-Performance Workplace
The Culture Blueprint is a systematic guide to building a company culture. This book is about fostering committed, enthusiastic employees. Distilling his years of experience teaching culture-building to companies like Google, P&G and Amazon. Robert Richman reveals that the The Culture Blueprint includes:
- The complete Culture Toolkit to immediately upgrade your company culture.
- How to make sure your culture attracts the right employees (and repulses the wrong ones).
- The Core Value Discovery Formula and how to use it to integrate your mission, vision, and values.
- How to apply the 99% Rule to stop annoying your employees.
- Why Unbreakable Rituals are the most underrated tool in your culture arsenal.
In order to thrive, companies must do more than satisfy their employees; they must create passionate ones. The Culture Blueprint will teach you how to develop a culture that does just that.